Location: Madingley (CB23 8AH), Dame Bradburys (CB10 2AL
Responsible to: Head of Early Years
The successful candidate will support the Reception classroom teachers to facilitate the active participation of pupils in the academic and social activities of the school, and contribute to raising standards of achievement of all pupils. You will support the Class Teacher to facilitate a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for pupils and implement a daily routine and be responsible for supporting the running of the after school care.
Essential qualification: NVQ Level 3 or higher in Early Years, Childcare or Early Childhood Studies or equivalent
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work and tech schemes
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Season ticket loan/Discount on train travel
- Many of the sites offer covered bike parking
- Annual flu immunisation
- Contributory pension scheme – matching up to 6%
Please apply directly through our online recruitment portal by clicking the Apply button.
We are unable to accept CVs as a method of application.
The Stephen Perse Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application deadline: 08/09/2020
Expected start date: 14/09/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £11.82 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Free or subsidised travel
- Monday to Friday
- working within an Early Years setting or KS1 classrooms: 1 year (Preferred)
- NVQ Level 3 or higher (or equivalent qualification) (Required)