The Heath Family trust – Daresbury Primary School
Teaching Assistant required – Immediate start
As a managed service provider for The Heath Family Trust we support the whole trust with their requirement requirements. Daresbury Primary require a teaching assistant to work 1:1 with two children across the full week. The role will predominately be with a Yr 6 student but will require some support time with a yr 4 student. This is a lovely role in a fantastic school with a great team to work with. The role will be until at least Xmas but there is scope for there to be permanent contract for the right candidate.
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Worked with children
- Previous experience working in a UK school desirable
- SEND Experience is desirable.
- Must be a kind, caring, adaptable and a hard-working individual
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit individuals who are looking for full time, part time and flexible working arrangements.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in opportunities within a fantastic and supportive school please apply todayor for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom or Martin n or . All successful candidates will require a full enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to obtain one) and subject to safeguarding checks.