Looking to support Children in a primary school setting?
Based in South Liverpool?
Role: Milk-Education are working with a school who are looking for qualified or experienced teaching assistants to work in a YR4 class in a school based in the L18 area.
Hours of work: The role is starting September and is Monday- Friday 8:30-3:30.
Pay: £335-£375 per week
Type of candidate: Must be confident with behaviour management with a fun and engaging personality. Previous experience working with Children is essential- sound like you? READ ON
Daily Duties as a Teaching Assistant:
- Supporting the Teacher in setting up the classroom for the day
- Supporting the Children in the class- may be Children with mild special education needs in the class.
- Supporting Children on a 1-2-1 basis in core subjects: English, Maths, Phonics, Reading
- Supporting small groups of Children with interventions in core subjects
- Supporting in lunch times and on the playground
- Tidying up the classroom at the end of the day and assisting in the Children being picked up by parents.
Application process: One call with one of our consultants. One registration form. One video interview. DONE!
If you are not short-listed for this role it does not end there, we won’t give up in finding you your dream role in a Primary school and will continuously work hard with you and for you in the back ground doing are thing to make your dream role a reality- and we are really good at at making that happen!
What Milk-Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
You will be working along side a supply agency that genuinely listens and cares for our candidates 24/7- we do things no body else does! Search ‘Milk-Education’ on google and have a look at our website for yourself!
You will be working along side the #number1 rated Education supply agency on Facebook with nothing less that an 5* review- take a look for yourself! Search ‘Milk-Education’ on Facebook.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application via the form below.
For an informal chat before you make the decision to apply, please call our Liverpool office on and ask for Kelisha.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.