Veritas Education is working with many schools within South London who are looking for Computer Science and ICT Teachers. These are all mainstream schools. All schools have committed staff and an effective behavior management system. They are focused on delivering pupils education under an ethos of ‘Opportunity for All’.
The role will include full teaching responsibilities including planning and preparation of lessons, marking and assessment of work, and pastoral responsibilities for a form class. What you’ll need to succeed You will be a qualified teacher registered and will have previous experience delivering Computer Science / ICT at another secondary school. You have a strong track record of helping pupils to achieve results and strong behavior and classroom management skills. You share a commitment to safeguarding and hold a DBS check. This is an opportunity to work on a long-term assignment and you will be offered the opportunity to work a part of a motivated staff, teach your own timetable and deliver improvement and results for your own classes.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ricci Courtney at Veritas Education directly with a brief introduction of yourself and your experience!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
- Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
‘Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.’