EM Tuition is a non-profit organisation that supports families that cannot afford to pay for tuition. During this time of uncertainty a lot of children require extra help to catch up with their education. It is said that most children have lost 3 months of schooling and will need a lot of catch up.
We are looking for volunteers that can provide online tuition of at least one hour a week using online video conferencing (Bramble). We require tutors for all year groups for Computing, Entry exams e.g. 11+ plus we need GCSEs and A levels (any subject).
- You must have teaching/tutoring experience
- You must have a current DBS
- You must have a teaching qualification or degree in the subject you wish to teach
- You must have experience of tutoring and an understanding of video conferencing software to teach
- You must have two references
- This opportunity will provide you with experience of online one to one tutoring, using video software and online tutoring software.
- This opportunity is nationwide.
Reference ID: ITVolunteer1
Expected Start Date: 01/10/2020
Job Types: Part-time, Volunteer
Schedule: Monday to Friday
This is using online tutoring. We may revert to face to face in the future.
Tutoring: 1 year (Required)
Licence: DBS (Required)