Calling all KS2 Teachers in the Knowsley Area!
Milk Education has the perfect position for you…
Role: Milk-Education are working with a school who are looking for a fully qualified Year 4 Primary School Teacher to join on a full time basis, within the L28 Area of Knowsley. This is a full time positition starting January 2022, although it could be sooner depending on your availablity.
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 8:30-3:30
Type of candidate: Must be confident with behaviour management with a fun and engaging personality. – sound like you? READ ON
How to apply: Our registration process at Milk-Education is super easy, all done on-line via 1 easy form.
- Previous Primary School teaching experience
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS.
- Taught in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two years
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
What Milk-Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
You will be working alongside a supply agency that genuinely listens and cares for our candidates- we do things nobody else does! Search ‘Milk-Education’ on google and have a look at our website for yourself!
You will be working alongside the #number1 rated Education supply agency on Facebook with nothing less than an 5* review- take a look for yourself! Search ‘Milk-Education’ on Facebook.
Applicants will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are extremely committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
You will be working alongside the number 1 rated Education supply agency who generally listens and cares for all of our candidates.
To apply for this role, please call Natasha on or email at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.